In Diagnostica Longwood S.L. we believe the conservation of the environment is very important, and that is the reason why we are committed to perform our activity in a sustainable and responsible manner, with the minimum possible environmental impact.
Thus, we’d like to highlight some of the environmental requirements that, as a company, we strive to meet to reduce as much as possible and continuously the environmental impacts generated by our activity, accordingly to the good environmental practices and the guidelines set out in the applicable legal regulations.
- Promote the rational use of natural resources (water, energy, etc.) and the minimization, reuse and recycling of waste.
- Minimize and properly manage waste while maintaining environmental care during its handling, transportation, preparation, use and final disposal, fundamentally when dealing with hazardous waste.
- Avoid emissions to the air, soil and water and minimize the generation of noise and odors.
- Prohibition of any type of dumping of dangerous products that is not authorized.
- Do not use, as far as possible, cleaning products that are considered dangerous. In case of using them, do not discharge them to the sanitation network if it is not authorized in the product specifications.
Diagnostica Longwood S.L. considers necessary to comply with these points in order to move towards greater environmental awareness, as well as to meet the expectations of our customers.